Are you looking for a day of cultural immersion, followed by adventure and fun in the sun? Then this is the perfect way to spend your day in Cozumel, at two amazing local parks!
Duration: 5 Hours
Ages: All Ages
Tour Type: Combo Experience
- Adult(ages 13+)
The Best of Mexico: Tequila, Real Tacos & Beach
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel offers an exciting and informative experience of the culture, art, and history of Mexico.
- This tour gives you access to all common areas, such as the Video Experience Room, Museum of Mexican Traditional Arts, Dioramic Garden, Snack Bar, Margarita Center, and the Papantla Flyers Show.
- You will be accompanied by a certified Bilingual Guide, who will help you understand and discover the Mexican culture.
- At the Tequila Experience, You will learn the history & the process while you taste 3 types of Tequilas.
- You will also experience the joy of one of our famous handcrafted chocolate, mango or fresh lime margaritas, and learn how to create your own using natural ingredients.
- Now is time to indulge in our mouthwatering our taco buffet with handmade tortillas prepared in front of you.
- After lunch is time to go to Chankaanab and enjoy a white-sand beach, Cozumel’s famous aquamarine water, a replica of Mayan house & the sea lion show.
- Great way to spend your day in Cozumel Island.
At Discover Mexico Park, you will view our exclusive four-screen video collage. Vibrant images from all over Mexico from the Riviera Maya to Chihuahua.
The José Cuervo distillery & Discover Mexico Park have created a comprehensive tour of the origins, history & types of tequilas produced in Jalisco Mexico. Your guide will lead you through a flight of three distinctly different Jose Cuervo tequilas Blanco, Reposado & Añejo (aged).
Your guide will teach you how to make the perfect margarita, so you can share your newfound knowledge with the folks back home.
After this, experience some of the most traditional flavors of Mexico with our famous taco buffet with handmade tortillas, vegetarian option are available.
After the tour, you are invited to see the Paplanta Flyers show- a unique aerial performance honoring Mexico’s ancient “voladores”
At Chankanaab National Park, you will find a botanical garden, a white-sand beach, Cozumel’s famous coral reefs, and underwater statues, a replica of Mayan house & the Sea Lion Show. Also on site for an additional cost are snorkel gear for rental, Zip line, massages, lockers & snack bars.
If you can’t decide between the Tequila Tasting Seminar and the Beach Break at Chankanaab, enjoy both, and save $36.00 USD per adult. (Individual price for tequila tasting seminar $70.00 + individual price Chankanaab combo $65 = Total $135.00 per adult. The Best Tequila, Real Tacos & Brach Break at Chankanaab tour for only $99.00 USD per adult.)
Save $ 20.00 USD per adult. (Individual price for tequila tasting seminar for child $40.00 + individual price Chankanaab combo $45 = Total $85.00 per child. The Best Tequila, Real Tacos & Brach Break at Chankanaab tour for only $65.00 USD per child.)
- Entrance to both Discover Mexico Park and Chankaanab Park
- Park entrance
- Dioramic Garden
- Exclusive Jose Cuervo Tequila Experience
- Our exclusive Jose Cuervo Margarita Mixology workshop
- “Aquila” Certified bilingual guides – (English and Spanish)
- Mexican Taco buffet (vegetarian options available)
- Beverage with lunch (water, beer or soft drinks)
- Show of Voladores de Papantla.
- Free wi-fi
- Parasols and umbrellas
- Transportation from Discover Mexico Park to Chankaanab Park
- Park Entrance
- The famous Sea Lion Show
- Restrooms & fresh water showers
- Botanic garden
- Chairs, Beach Loungers and Hammocks.
- Transportation is NOT included to Discover Mexico and back from Chankanaab to your pier or hotel, only from Discover Mexico to Chankanaab
- Souvenirs, Additional Food & Beverages, Lockers an d other Sundry Purchases