Participate in our exclusive Jose Cuervo Professional Tequila Seminar, which has been voted the best tequila tour on the island. Raise a glass to this fun tasting tour!
Duration: 3 hours
Ages: All ages
Tour Type: Single Experience
Mill your own chocolate!
In this hands-on interactive tour, learn why the Maya loved chocolate so much, and mill your own chocolate bars used to make Chocolhaa by traditional methods. This fun workshop also emphasizes the importance and cultural use of cacao beans throughout Mexico’s past and present. You can even learn to mill cacao seeds and create your own chocolate disc for making the traditional Mexican hot cocoa beverage.
The Cacao Workshop admission gives you access to all common areas, including the Video Experience Room, Museum of Mexican Traditional Arts, Dioramic Garden, Mercadito Snack Bar, Margarita Center, and the Papantla Flyers show. Admission also includes a certified bilingual guide who can help you understand and discover Mexican culture from within the chocolate tour.
This is a sweet and memorable activity for the whole family, even if you only have one day to spend in beautiful Cozumel. Book your chocolate experience online today!
*Note: please alert your guide if you are allergic to nuts
- What To Bring:
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Additional cash for shopping and tips
- The Tour Includes:
- Park entrance
- Chocolate Workshop
- Aquila Certified bilingual guides (English and Spanish). We also offer German and French
- Show of the Voladores de Papantla
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parasols and umbrellas
- Taxi telephone service
- Tour Does Not Include:
- Mexican taco buffet with one beverage. Optional as an add on for an additional cost. (Vegetarian options available. Beverages: fresh fruit water, beer or soft drinks)
- Souvenirs, additional food & beverages, other sundry purchases