Participate in our exclusive Jose Cuervo Professional Tequila Seminar, which has been voted the best tequila tour on the island. Raise a glass to this fun tasting tour!
Duration: 3 hours
Ages: All ages
Tour Type: Single Experience
Create your own traditional alebrijes!
Work alongside skilled Mexican alebrije artists to learn the history and techniques behind carving and painting these mythical creatures that have been an iconic part of Mexican art since the early 1900s. Put your hands and creativity to work by customizing your very own alebrije. This experience includes an alebrije kit with all the necessary tools that you may need.
The alebrije workshop admission also gives you access to all of Discover Mexico Park’s informative and exciting common areas, including the Papantla Flyers show, Mercadito Snack Bar, Video Experience Room, Dioramic Garden, Museum of Mexican Traditional Arts, and Margarita Center. Your experience also includes a certified bilingual guide who is happy to help you better understand Mexican culture.
Let the colors and patterns of the alebrije enchant and excite you! Children of all ages love getting creative and making their own alebrije. Book your workshop now!
- What To Bring:
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Additional cash for shopping and tips
- The Tour Includes:
- Park entrance
- Aquila Certified bilingual guides – (English and Spanish). We also offer German, Italian and French
- Kit for the class: 1 piece of carved wood, 6 paints in individual containers, toothpicks and sponges, receptacle for paints, a postcard, 1 Mexican sabucan (bag where the kit is placed)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parasols and umbrellas
- Taxi telephone service
- The Tour Does Not Include:
- Souvenirs, other Sundry Purchases
- Food & Drink