- Is the activity cancelled in case of bad weather, such as rain or wind?
No, Discover Mexico Park operates in all climates, even on rainy days.
- Are there taxis available at the Discover Mexico Park or at the Chankanaab Park to return to your hotel or ship?
Yes, there are always taxis waiting at the entrance to both parks, ready to depart.
- Can one participate in this activity even if you use a wheelchair?
Yes, Discover Mexico Park is 100% ADA compliant and completely accessible for wheelchairs and mobility scooters. There are zero stairs and walking is minimal.
- Are there specific tour starting times?
The park opening hours are Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- What is the minimum age to drink alcohol beverages?
Our minimum age is 18 years old.
- Can anyone participate in the Cacao workshop?
If you are allergic to nuts you will not be able to participate in this activity.
- Are the experiences safe?
Definitely, they are!
Discover Mexico Park has crafted every single one of our Cozumel tours, and have approved only the best choices for safety first, price and value.
Be sure that you are booking an excellent, safe experience.
- What is included in my excursion package?
All excursions are different and have different inclusions, please check the details of your excursion to see what is included and what is not. You can contact us at any time if you have any question or doubts and we will be very happy to help.
- Should I bring something special for my tour?
It is very important to read the recommendations we have for every excursion. It is also important to know that we have tropical weather during most of the year so it is usually sunny, humid and sometimes hot. Please take your precautions and always wear comfortable shoes and don’t forget your hat, sunscreen and a little bottle of water.
- Do the excursions have any restrictions?
Yes, they do, please see all the details of the individual excursions you are interested in.
If you have any question or doubts, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- What are the recommendations for an easy, moderate and active excursion?
An easy excursion is recommended for everyone, however, there are some restrictions such as minimum age or other recommendations that we make for every excursion. Please see the details of your specific excursion so as to not miss anything.
A moderate excursion implies some physical activity, so it is not recommended for those with any severe medical condition or those whom have had recent surgeries. Please see the details of each specific excursion.
An active excursion implies a lot of physical activity and these excursions are not recommended for those with special needs or mobility issues, those with heart, neck or back problems, any recent surgeries or pregnancy. See the details of your excursion.
*It is very important that you are aware that although an excursion is categorized as “easy,” all excursions include some walking. If you have any questions or doubts, please feel free to contact our team at any time. You can get in touch with us by email, Whatsapp, live chat or you can call us directly; we will be very happy to help you.
- What booking system do you use?
We utilize FareHarbor, which is a very safe booking system with many customer options.
- What is next after booking my excursion?
You will receive a confirmation email informing you that your payment has been processed. No more than 24 hours after this, you will receive your excursion voucher with all the tour details, including timings and meeting instructions.
- What if I don't receive a response from you after I've booked the tour?
If you don’t receive the first email that we send after booking (confirmation email), it is probably because something went wrong during your booking process, so please send us an email with a screenshot of your booking and we will happily help you complete your purchase.
Don’t forget that you can get in touch with us at any time by email, live chat or phone call.
- Can I cancel my excursion after I have already booked?
Yes, you can, however, you need to let us know 48 hours prior to your excursion. There will be an administration fee after cancellation.
- Can I change my excursion date after I have booked and paid?
Yes, you can! We need to know with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice prior to your excursion date. We will then make all the modifications and send you a new excursion voucher.
- Do you operate special services or private groups?
Yes, we do! If you have an idea about what you want for your group you can get in touch with us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Do we need to have a minimum of people for a private or special tour?
No, you don’t!
*For special or private tours, we recommend getting in touch with us directly, so that we can accommodate any special requests.